Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Are You On An ISIS Hit List

Two days ago in Paris, France a police officer and his wife were brutally stabbed to death by a member of ISIS. Their 3 year old child was left unharmed, in shock and lying in the pools of blood of is mother and father. To make matters worse the killer live streamed the killings on Facebook to announce his crime. He also put out a warning of future murders with a 'hit list'.

In coming home from the golf course this morning I had the radio tuned to the Glenn Beck Show.
His topic of conversation dealt with the Paris murders. In addition, he spoke about an American 'hit list' than includes 8,000 of our citizens.*

This 'list', known by our government, is composed of everyday citizens; school teachers, doctors, nurses, journalists, bankers from small town USA.

As a common day member of society I'd like to know if MJ Hawkeye has irritated someone to the point that they want to stab me. Wouldn't you?

The government has decided to keep this list a secret. Their reasoning being it might cause panic in the country. How asinine is this? But, then again, we're talking the Obama Administration.

I can promise you if I knew I was a target I'd have my concealed carry in a heart beat---and so would all of you except maybe Jane Fonda or other Hollywood stars who have their own personal body guards.

*It isn't only Beck who speaks on this topic. Google any site and you'll find videos on the topic.

No comments: