Thursday, June 30, 2016

Because I Want To Piss Off Liberals

I came across a new blog called Roosh V. There are some rather funny musings in it and a lot of tongue in cheek.

I'm posting a piece for me'. Lucky me. According to this article I found the perfect woman.

Six months after publishing 7 Things I Require In The Future Mother Of My Child, I wanted to make two minor adjustments that refine the list even further.
If you haven’t read the article yet, here’s the original seven points:
1. She must be between 18-25 years old
2. She must have less than three prior sexual partners, though I prefer a virgin
3. Her physical attractiveness should hover around the 7 range
4. Her skin tone should be within two shades of myself
5. She must be feminine
6. She must want to be a traditional stay-at-home mother
7. She must believe in a god http://www.rooshv.com/the-future-mother-of-your-child-should-be-a-virgin-who-believes-in-god

No comments: