Thursday, October 13, 2016

Happy Birthday, Bill Clinton

Those danged Wikileaks have sprung another gusher. Get this. A representative from the country of Qatar requested a five minute meeting with Bill Clinton. He wanted to give him a birthday gift. Turns out this present was a check for one million dollars!

I received an 800 phone call this morning and don't normally answer them but one of these is from a doctor of mine. Anyway, a lady said she was from the Trump campaign.

I begged forgiveness because I didn't want to talk to anyone about Hillary or The Donald. My only response was, "I'm so sick of politics I want to get away from it for awhile.

A one million dollar check to one of the most despicable people on earth; all I get is a card from my kids on my birthday if I'm lucky.

FYI: This happened while Hillary was Sec. of State AND Wikileaks now tells us both Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS----with the knowledge of the Clinton people. Add to this the Clinton Foundation has taken $24 million from Saudi Arabia.

No comments: