Thursday, September 21, 2017

A Politician Is A Politician Is A Politician

This is too rich. There was a news story out of NBC4 TV, Columbus , Ohio, tonight about the Marriage Penalty Tax and how it is unfair to us marrieds. The politician speaking out against the tax is one David Leland, a democrat and long time member of the state democrat party.

 As soon as I saw and heard his proposal to rid the state of the tax my radar went up. When was the last time a Dem wanted to get rid of a tax? Can you say never?

It didn't take much research to come up with this gem. Guess who, in 1983, proposed the marriage tax for the State Ohio? Need I tell you but I will. It was David Leland.

My take on this. I'd say there's a Republican candidate running against Leland in the next election who poses a major threat to his throne.

No comments: