Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Is This A Photo Of Golda Meir

bighil

By golly I believe it is Golda. I didn't know Hillary smoked.

Golda Meir | David Richard Goldberg, Author

So, the big it takes a village escapade is officially underway. Remember when Hilly Mae was giving a political speech at some southern Black church back in the day and she uttered those famous words,
"I ain't no ways tired" even though in the South 'tired' was translated into 'tarred'. Well, Hillary you look damned tired to me. She actually blamed her looks on chardonnay among other things.

As an anonymous democrat stated three days ago, "I wish she'd STFU"! Not this guy. I want her on the airwaves, lecturing pundits, crying et al as long as she's breathing.

Who wants to forget the bullet we dodged. Not me.

No comments: