Tuesday, September 26, 2017

"They're All Good People"

I'm going to pull a CNN on you. I do not recall the name of the NFL player but one of them, in response go Trump's using the phrase SOB, said that all these players were good men.

Being that I'm a skeptic of 99% of what is uttered I find this 'good men' statement ridiculous. Do you know there's a website call NFLarrests.com? Folks, on average, an NFL player is arrested once every 7 days for a violation of the law? I can promise you as soon as I finish this piece I type in NBAarrests.com.

So, here's this Odell Beckham character from the NY Giants. Yeah, he's an immature kid who is representing a team and a city and he takes it upon himself go to the end zone after a missed field goal try, get on all fours then lift his leg pretending to do what male dogs do.  What a guy!

His explanation: He said he was praying the FG try would fail. He's one step removed from the zoo.

NFL player, O'Dell Beckham Jr., gets on all fours and pretends to urinate on the flag #1

No comments: