Friday, September 15, 2017

Antifa Exposed

You figure it out for yourself. The clown pictured with Tucker Carlson of Fox News is
 is unapologetic member of Antifa. His name is Mike Issacson, a college professor at John Jay College in New York City(Whoda think it). Interestingly, he teaches in the criminal justice department. God knows why. I would think the original John Jay is rolling in his grave  in anguish.

This is the college prof who appeared with Tucker Carlson on Fox last evening:



Seriously, the guillotine was invented for this dude. He's a college prof but he justifies his beliefs by saying it's okay to attack, maim and hurt anyone who doesn't believe in his philosophy on life
I can relate to this guy. He reminds me of some of the spooks I had as a high school teacher in the 70's and 80's. A couple of the turds would give me some crap about this that and the other thing. I'd snag some of my football players and tell them them to clue the kid on the story of what like is all about. Problem solved.

Mr. Isaacson is a college prof. Parents, do you really believe your money is being well spent?

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.