Wednesday, November 7, 2018

This Might Be Fun

 Yes, I'm looking forward to the next two years. It isn't because I'll be knocking on the door of 75, either. I really believe those in charge of the Democrats are going to give us the fodder to keel over in laughter on an almost daily basis.

In looking at yesterday's results I was contemplating what it would take for 'moi' to be elected to the House. First, I'd switch to the Democrat Party. It has an open door policy, the Big Tent, remember.
That is unless you happen to be Pro-Life then you're placed in the outhouse of life.

Okay, so here we go. I would have a college degree, which I do, but have a low status job, a cashier at the Dollar Store(not that there's anything wrong with that). The job would allow me to better relate to the down trodden. You know what I mean; the wretched refuse from foreign shores and all that jazz.

 Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was elected in New York. She did matriculate at Boston College with a major in poly sci. She's now 29 and the best and only job she's ever held is as a bar maid. Oh yeah, she wants all of our money for Castro type programs.

I would come out as Pan Sexual. This is a term I first saw yesterday. Miley Cyrus says she's pan sexual. I'm not certain but I believe it covers everyone and everything except snakes unless you can hold their heads down.

I'd have to be ethnic in some way. That's a sympathy getter. I could easily pass for Native American. The older I get the more Navaho I become. My ancestors came here legally in the late 1800's fromm Germany. I could campaign on the promise they were forced out of Deutschlund under threat of a lifetime of peasantry under the Prussian king.

Obviously I'd shout to the rafters how babies have no right to live until they've been potty trained.

Higher taxation is a very good campaign promise especially since 50% of our population don't pay any.

Welfare rolls should be increased. That's SOP.

Religion is a tricky subject. Democrats don't like wandering down this road, unless, they can acquire  501C3 for a new denomination. Let's call it The Church of Fools. Meetings to be held in Bill's Tavern in the central part of town. Donations eagerly accepted.

Promises? I'd make thousands. I knew who kid who once ran for Student Council on the platform of free ice cream for everyone. He won.

That's about it, guys. I think I've covered all the bases. I need your vote because 'I'll Fight For You'.

No comments: