Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Key Word For This Election Is Nazi

Hillary was tame when she called us Righties Deplorable. I don't know who started calling people on the Right Nazi's but it's now THE fall back name calling word. I'm a Nazi, he's a Nazi, you're a Nazi, too.

I was reading The Hill online and the comments at the bottom. In between watching Law & Order on television I'd comment on what a Liberal said and invariably they'd come back to me with things like, how would your parents like it if they knew you were a Nazi? I've one answer to that. One of my dads favorites was the N word especially when watching a sporting event. And he'd have scoffed at someone calling me a Nazi because most every American male his age fought the bastards so we could have the freedoms we have today. But I digress.

You have to remember when I wrote my comments they were in a flip manner. I knew I would elicit supreme anger. I'd sign off with Sieg Heil and that would immediately send them to Jupiter and beyond.

Fascist, White Supremacist, Nazi: everyone on the Right has a new label. And why is this?

In the first place I wonder if these losers--er---misinformed folks understand the scope of the Nazi Party of WWII. I wonder if they knew there was a WWII. I wonder if they know in what century it took place. I'm certain they don't know the Nazi's sent over six million men, women and children to their deaths in the ovens. To date there is no documentation Mr. Trump has gassed and murdered one single member of Antifa, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow or Charles Blow, editor of the New York Times. However, in their minds it's only a matter of time. Did you know Trump signed an executive order stating that anyone wearing a MAGA hat would be spared a gruesome death but don't tell the people who call us Nazi's. They're doomed.

According to CNN and the MSM Trump is supposedly Anti-Semite which is ridiculous but it's their modus operandi to fire up the voters for next Tuesday. The radical Left are upset Trump moved the capitol of Israel to Jerusalem which seems rather silly if he is indeed an anti-Semite. In addition, most Americans aren't keen on illegal immigrants overtaking our country to further make us a welfare state. And if Trump is anti-Semite what does that make Obama, Sharpton, Holder, Keith Ellison and Jesse Jackson where there is pictorial documentation of them celebrating with Louis Farrakhan. I'm sure the response from Obama would be the same as the one he gave for the Rev. Wright or for the Weatherman bomber, Bill Ayers who was 'just a guy in the neighborhood. The old saying, you are known by the company you keep, speaks volumes with the Farrakhan association.


Kids on college campii through their hippie dippie professors are pushing this agenda of Nazi nonsense. I think its become a general term of disgust much as a teenager would say, "I hate you" to their parents when the kid is told to be home by ten. Now that I think of it they, Leftist liberals, do have the mental capacity of teenagers.

If I had the courage I'd pull out my Stars & Bars stocking cap from my dresser drawer but the Queen thinks she'd have to pay for my funeral and she hasn't saved the money for a casket.

No comments: