Tuesday, November 6, 2018

What To Expect Tonight And Beyond

MJ Hawkeye is an average joe. One definition for average is the best of the lousiest and the lousiest of the best. I know some things and guess at others but only to make myself sound important. We all do this.

There are many ways to look at tonight's election results. Let's say the Republicans get hammered. I'm not referring to opening a keg. I'm saying they lose the House and Senate. Do you know what this tells me. Hillary was more hated than anyone knew. There's a reason she's not in the Oval Office and it's her fault.

From the standpoint of being a conservative, christian Republican I'll make this prediction. You will not see Republican women protesting Maxine Waters by using violence. Neither will you see Republican women walking the streets in black face to mock her. We don't pull those shenanigans. Real mothers have more important things to do like raising their children.

I don't believe Republicans have a counter to Antifa so destroying buildings and raising havoc are out of the question.

Republicans will be greatly disappointed unless they happen to be 'Never Trumpers". The rest of us will get on with our lives. I'll take a hiatus from political blogs. It's good for my mental health. I do have to admit I've become too wrapped up in this campaign. A rest will be good. I've been feverishly working on my golf game to get back to where I was five years ago.

i still haven't begun my Spencerian Script project. If I could stay off the java in the morning my hands might stop shaking and I might become acceptable in my penmanship. Lord knows I have all the tools; pens, ink, books.

I sort of expect there will be a constant impeach refrain. That'll turn people off. I don't believe the Left will harass Judge Kavanaugh anymore. That train has left the station especially since a number of these ladies, most likely, are going to be charged with perjury.(If the Republicans hold the Senate).

I tolerated eight years of Obama. I can handle two years of Democrats. That's about as long as their reign will last.

No comments: