Saturday, December 19, 2020

A Couple Examples Of Political Stupidity

 Do we need any more examples of how really stupid are the people who live on our tax money that what has occurred in Ohio and Minnesota this week? First, in the Buckeye State run by the Republicans our esteemed govenor has put restrictions on who can eat in restaurants. Yet, it's A-OK to eat outside in tents. 

Secondly, the Republican legislation has promoted a bill stating restaurants must put on their menus what drinks are healthy or not healthy for their children.

Jumping north to Minnesota the Democrat governor, Ted Walz, by decree said that all restaurants be closed BUT eating outside is permissible. For you folks south of the Mason-Dixon Line who do not understand Minnesota in from late October to June, well, think Siberia. 

Don't blame the pols. It's the people who vote these idiots in yearly. 

Sometimes it's necessary to take stock of yourself in comparison with those who lead us. I always considered myself as average when it came to smarts. Now that I'm in the twilight of my life I've changed my thought processd. Compared to these people I'm Einstein and they're Pinnochio before he came to life.

No comments: