Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The ChiComs Are Smart Dudes

 Hats off to the Chinese communists. They convinced every country in the world to shut down their economies. And they didn't have to fire a shot or send rockets.

With 1.3 billion people what difference does it make if 500,000 of their people croak? In the U.S. we're convinced 250,000 have died. Would you care to know how I know. Because Joe Biden told us, that's why.

Andrew Cuomo and Bill Di Blasio did China's bidding without blinking an eye. I was listening to Sebastian Gorka this afternoon when a clip of the NYC mayor came on telling the world his city will see a horrible spike in the virus in a month and the shut down will continue but this time more stringent laws will be in place.

Luckily for us there were no flu deaths this year nor were there people who died from heart disease, car accidents, falling off ladders, suicides and pneumonia. See how easy it is to manipulate the numbers. 

In my mailbox this afternoon was a package from the Ohio Department of Aging and Health. I opened it and what to my eyes should appear(my apologies to Clement Clark Moore) but two of those cheesy facemasks; the kind that look like something I'd use to wipe my rear end. This bothered me because even though I might be old I don't want a government bureaucracy telling me so. Then, I don't want my tax dollars being spent, first class, on an item I'll only use under duress. 

How ridiculous is this fiasco? Google the age people with COVID are most likely to die. I doubt you get the answer. What will be presented are various age groups. I'm not suprised people glom onto this government dictum. Think how many folks jumped on the trains in Eastern Europe in the 1930's thinking they were on their way to better jobs. Think of those who were told they were going to take a shower.

Are you wondering about the masks I received in the mail? Don't, I shipped them back and didn't care that I paid the postage with a curt note included. I love being a curmudgeon. It comes with age and is well-deserved.

Another example of how we've been led down the path of stupidity. Kudos to Donald Trump for getting the vaccine out in super speed. This was only done because he tore up silly regulations that normally take years when the government is involved but the Democrats had to piss on his parade.

My laugh of the week was yesterday when the so-called president-elect addressed the nation. First, threre were, count 'em, four thousand Americans who tuned in. But, didn't this guy get upwards of 75 million votes? And can only get 4,000 to watch and listen to him. The speech should have been titled 'The Great Phlegm' speech. Couching and sneezing were interspersed throughout. We were told that 100,000 people will have access to the vaccine by the end of February. Earth to Joe. That will be close to the truth by the end of December and you had nothing to do with it.

In the beginning of the speech he lambasted Trump and his followers. It was a low blow considering he ended up by telling us he will bring us together.

I have two words for this and they begin with 'Fat' and end with 'Chance'.

No comments: