Friday, December 18, 2020

On Hiatus

 Life is like the movie Groundhog Day when it comes to cold, snow and overcast skies. Each day I'll wake up and the Queen says, "You might as well stay in bed." It doesn't take Einstein to explain this wisdom.

Even moreso, the television/wifi were out this morning so she was more than correct. Here's the thing about being married to Her Majesty. She's a detail person; enjoys solving problems. For me this is good. When I have a problem I'll say, "Leave it alone. If I do nothing maybe it'll go away in a week." 

That being said I need a rest from this drivel. Oh, if something of importance shows up I may break my promise, as in photos It'd have to be of great significance; something out of a situation on Seinfeld for instance.

Enjoy the week-end. I am looking forward to the Iowa State Cyclones play for the Big XII football championship. This is a first in the history of the school. Their coach, Matt Campbell, won the coach of the year honors for the fourth time in the last five years yesterday. If I was Iowa State I'd do what they did to the women's basketball coach; offer him a lifetime contract.





No comments: