Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Selling Virginity!

I don't know where to go with this post. I can make it simple, though. Scary, isn't it!
I scrounged the article from Yahoo.com but got a heads up from Rush Limbaugh. I wanted to get some comments from Bill Clinton but his secretary said he was out of the country--Aukland, I think she said--wherever that is.

Going, going, gone -- a New Zealand teenager has auctioned off her virginity to a stranger for over $45,000 to fund her university tuition fees.
The 19-year-old Northland student, who listed her virginity on the ineed.co.nz website under the name `Unigirl', said the leading bid was "way beyond what I dreamed".
"Thank you to the more than 30,000 people who viewed my ad and to the more than 1200 offers made," she posted on the site.
New Zealand's leading online auction site, TradeMe, said it would not allow such a listing.But ineed.co.nz has defended the listing, saying it was legal and the site did not place moral judgments on its members.

No comments: