Monday, February 8, 2010

Sex, Sex And More S- Aw, Who Cares!

Most every morning I jump on the computer and, at some point, peruse lucianne.com. According to the most recent posting a 'huge' story about Governor David Paterson(D-NY) is about to break. I had seen something about this a week ago but, for reasons beyond me, it was put on hold. Today might be the day. It seems the Guv has a rather large libido and was caught in a closet with another woman in a rather uncompromising position. It's not surprising since just after assuming office from the previous governor, Eliot "I dig hookers" Spitzer, Paterson revealed an earlier tryst. His wife stood by him. Go figure except politics is power and some are reluctant to lose it. It'll be interesting as to how the MSM covers the event. As a comparison, think back to the huge story about Governor Mark Sanford(R-SC) and his hottie, Maria Belen Chapur. No excuses for this guy. He has some nice looking son's and an attractive, intelligent wife. According to the press, Sanford is portrayed as worse than the worst. It'll be fascinating to read about the NY governor and how he is portrayed. There has to be a storyline in here for a new reality TV show; "Battle of the Sex Addicts".
Not to be outdone, I read an article titled: 'South African President Apologizes To His People'. My curiosity was piqued. Our President usually apologizes to others because we're evil, mean and/or rotten. This guy is sort of falling on his sword to his own folks. The SA President, Jacob Zuma, age 67(the age is important to this 64 year-old)performed a mea culpa for fathering a child with someone other than his three wives. The newest 'crumb cruncher' is his twentieth. I repeat---his twentieth, 20, 2-0!
The message I'm trying to convey to you in this post is, 'Nothing'. Gov. Paterson has been of interest to me from day one because I've considered him your typical dirt bag. Then, the very next article on lucianne was about the Zulu chief.
I would like to ask Zuma one question, though: "What's the secret of your ability to perform your duties"? Please hurry, Mr. Zuma, I'm running out of time.

No comments: