Monday, February 8, 2010

TEA Party People

Poll: Tea Party movement fails to make any impression on 4 out of 10!
Would you say this is a positive statement for the Tea Party Movement? I forced myself to watch the opening segment on O'Reilly this evening. I'm not a big fan of Bill. He tends to think highly of himself, too much so I'd say. The lead-in for the show dealt with, according to O'Reilly, hundreds of negative stories about the TEA Party and only two supporting them in recent weeks. A spokesman for Politico had a vociferous verbal spat with Fox's lead host saying this wasn't true at all. I googled "positive TEA Party media stories" and my very first story was the blurb seen in my lead-in sentence to this post. Obviously, if 4 of ten have no impression then 6 of 10 do. What's the impression I wonder? Could it be good. Let me take this one step further. On tonight's mainstream newscasts(I quickly surfed all three major networks) one of their main stories was how Sarah Palin wrote three words on the palm of her hand as reminders for her TEA Party speech in Nashville this past week. Stupid Sarah. I wonder why she didn't get teleprompters that showed her every word. The smartest man in DC would do this without having to put up with criticism from Keith Olbermann. Tea Party folk: We're just ignorant rubes. Shucks Y'all!

No comments: