Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yucky News

The headlines of this post say it all for me this cloudy morning. As is the case, most every day, I check out lucianne.com first off. I couldn't find much positive news--f'or me. Scott Brown in Massachusetts voted for a $15 billion dollar jobs bill. Gosh, it's another stimulus bill. I suspect Brownie might be a RINO.
Darell Issa, Rep.(R) from California has done some great leg work exposing Obama as a liar. Remember our leader, time and again, telling us he barely knew of ACORN and their work. Well, film has surfaced of the prez praising ACORN and telling the 'cameras' about how much he has done for them and how he will continue to do so. Back at Boone High School, where I matriculated as a kid, Mr. Lovin, my guidance counselor, would have knocked me silly for a whopper like that. And what has the leftist newsmen done to expose our communist leader? Nada!
I woke up 'fat' this morning. And do you know why? It's because I went to bed fat. I promised myself yesterday morning I was going to forsake crap food and munch on the good stuff; apples and oranges. I've been reading about nutrition and what I put in my body. Anyway, around 1 am my brain disengaged and I sucked down five bags of Cheeze-It snacks.
I read about a government teacher from Massillon, Ohio who has passed out Obama, Service to America, booklets. It contains a sign up sheet. It also has a series of 'to be asked' questions to weed out the weirdos; more commonly known as Conservatives. I had read about this a month ago and e-mailed the superintendent of schools questioning the process. My answer from him was, "we're working on it". Hmmm! I don't have that warm, wrap your arms around me feeling. I feel a phone call to MHS about to happen.
Toyota brass are in DC today before a panel of guys on a witch hunt. Please, Toyota, make my life better by telling the do nothing Congress to put it where the sun don't shine.

No comments: