Friday, December 17, 2010

Obamaminski Signs Tax Bill

I promised I wouldn't watch Obama give his bogus speech on the Bush tax cuts aka, Obama tax increases. It was, as expected, self-aggrandizing but I was struck with awe and disdain at his last sentence. "I will now sign this bill so that the American people will see a bigger paycheck in January". What a pile. We're getting what we already had. I'm not getting more in my paycheck. I'm getting the same amount. Yes, there is a reduction in social security taxes but they are good for one year. Remember: when taxes and spending go up the price of everything else goes up. Talk to me in six months about the price of food. Have you checked out where the corn is going. It is virtually impossible to eat ethanol gasoline when corn is being subsidized for fuel.
We've been tricked again.

No comments: