Monday, January 31, 2011

Nobody Cares

Lizzie went to the pool yesterday afternoon. I decided to hit some golf balls then join her later. It's a nifty pool for the community along with a hot tub AND no little crumb crushers running around screaming.
Okay guys! Have you ever been to the beach? I mean a real beach, one where all inhibitions are out the door from the female side. The beaches where swimsuit sizes are determined by the number of square inches of fabric worn. Regardless of what we tell the wives guys, all guys, oggle the fairer sex. If they say they don't they're damned liars or homo's.
Well, in our pool yesterday, I oggled Lizzie.
This is what I noticed about the men and their attire. Nobody cares! Men actually walked in and around the pool topless. Manboobs flopped aimlessly up, down and around. The last time I saw this type of action these things had tassels on them and a guy wasn't wearing them. I would never have the courage to don a swimsuit that rode to the crotch with gobs of tummy fat hanging over but, and you guessed, nobody cared!
If it seems I'm on this aging thing more frequently than ever it's because I am. It's a part of going through another one of life's phases. Not caring. Quoting Martin Luther King; "I may get there some day, to the promised land. I'm not there yet but it'll happen", or words to that effect.

No comments: