Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Winner Is--------------


Of all the posts that have been put up on this site in the past two years, this happens to be the most popular one.

There were 298 hits on this picture and this was before my readership was seen by a little more than close friends and a couple of neighbors.

Now, I thought I'd come up with some tantalizing material over the past twenty-five months; family stuff, political insight, sports analysis, etc. And what do you creatures vote the top post: Sex, sex sex. Congratulations Y'all!

If you're interested in some vitals the lady's name is Eve. She lives in Australia and is 6' 11" and a half. No mention was made of the stat between her navel and neck. You can make up your own number.I'm an optimist so I'll say 88 DDDDDDDDD.

Oh, the little lady on the left; who cares?

No comments: