Monday, August 15, 2011

Another PSA From MJH: The 'Book Rate'

Sometimes God presents us with small gifts. I knew something that Lizzie didn't. This is an out and out miracle. The best part is, I didn't gloat. My buddy recently turned 65 and I bought him a gift. It was a book about fishing. There was a box in the garage for this present and it was a perfect fit. I took it to the PO, asked the employee for the 'book rate' and went home. Lizzie asked what it cost and the figure I gave her was a lot less than what she thought. She didn't know about this special deal. You see, the 'book rate' is somewhere around 70% cheaper BUT you'll have to tell them. It's legal, of course. People just don't know. And it's not advertised. Have you ever seen a commercial or ad saying, "Don't forget to use the book rate"? I didn't think so.
One rule is you're not supposed to have any personal letters, envelopes or notes; only a book or magazine. You can get away with doing this, cheating, but you'll have to answer to your conscience on that one.
You can thank me by forwarding the money you saved on your first 'book rate' expense. After that, it's all yours to invest in the market.

No comments: