Saturday, December 21, 2013

Arrested For The First Time



Man, oh, man. I feel so sorry for this kid whoever he is. He's an anonymous person in Dublin, Ohio or so the ad says. It wants moi to pay money to find out about his arrest record. Can't fool me. This could be a scam I'm not completely ignorant. What could he have done: expose himself, pulled down a girl's panties? Wet his pants, maybe?
I'm sure he didn't head up a drug ring. Or, could he be a biker who runs a chop shop? Nah.
How about stealing a kids lunch money. Nope, he doesn't look like that type. That'd take a bully and, for sure, he's not that.
We're down to the nitty-gritty. All that's left is he was arrested for being afraid of the dark. Poor kid. I'll say a prayer for him tomorrow. I do like him better than Pajama Boy.

No comments: