Thursday, December 26, 2013

God Help Us All

Late Breaking News!"In a potential preview of the next presidential election, a new national poll suggests that Hillary Clinton and Chris Christie would be running neck and neck if the 2016 contest were held today.(CNN)"

These are the headlines on lucianne.com. In the first place, who cares? Criminy sakes alive,(my dad always said that when we kids were around him) how can we even have a clue as to what's going to happen in '16. Are you like me in that there would be two losers representing their respective parties. I don't even know if either Christies of Hillary is serious about running. When I see that Hill has a butt tuck and Christie has a body tuck they I'll know they're in the game for keeps.
Chris Christie: just what Republicans need. They might as well exhume Nelson Rockefeller and have him head the ticket. Haven't we had enough of this pabulum of Bob Dole, John McCain and Mitt "I really didn't want the job" Romney.
I know there isn't another Reagan out there but there is a guy, a vilified by the Left guy, who has been proven correct and he's no dummy. Until I've been shown otherwise my money is on Ted Cruz.
Then again, we're only kicking in the door on 2014. Our first priority is to knock Obama around as much as we can and concentrate on the '14 election. Amen.




No comments: