Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Single Guy

I have a wife who values her privacy. When this blog was pumping out eight or ten pieces before it took a twelve month hiatus she insisted, if I wrote about her, that she was never to be referred to by her real name. So, I gave her the name Lizzie. Not any more. She has now informed me that she doesn't want to be mentioned, period. It was her suggestion that I become a single guy for now and ever more. And so it is. From this day forward  she's non-existent; never was and never will be. This could be fun. I'll be dating Hollywood starlets and hop scotching around the world with oodles of cash that comes out of nowhere. Why, I might show up in the locker room of next years Super Bowl champions. Who's to call me a liar? Not the wife. Not Lizzie. Remember?  She isn't anymore.

No comments: