Tuesday, January 16, 2018

February 4 Is World Cancer Day

The word cancer strikes fear into us all. Tell me one person who doesn't know someone who died of cancer and I'll show you a liar.

Her Majesty had breast cancer four years ago but thank the Lord she's cancer free. For some reason brain cancer seems to be the flavor of the month. Many of my friends have succumbed from this despicable type of cancer. In our neighborhood of 40 condos 8 woman have been diagnosed with breast cancer.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will but I believe something's not quite kosher in the world of medicine. Yes, there have been and continue to be dramatic break throughs in treating the disease
BUT-----------------.

We have been fighting cancer since I was a kid in the early 50's. Millions upon millions of dollars have been spent studying and coming up with cures yet thousands are still afflicted around the world.

Something doesn't  smell right.

No comments: