Saturday, January 6, 2018

Why We're All Going Crazy

It's our own fault. Think about it. Everyday all of us are inundated with horror stories. First, we're addicted to the internet. This is bad. I'm addicted and I don't watch the 24 hour news cycle. I've stopped for the sake of keeping my sanity.

A year ago I gave my older sister a listing of web sites I thought might interest her; serious ones, funny ones, some that were absolutely ridiculous. She's never been married so being the good brother I figured it'd be a time killer for her while she watched the Iowa State Cyclones on TV.

It was a bad move on my part. There are so many stories this site a same man would assassinate kindergartners.

As an example I found this story:

Yahoo. (AP) — Police say a man in Vermont has used a machete to attack a woman in her 70s as she delivered meals to a motel being used as emergency housing for the homeless.

This isn't an idle story, either. Stories of this type are like dog poop. They're everywhere.(Have you noticed I use this analogy frequently?. It comes from a papermill maintenance man in Muskegon man)

If you want to see the good, bad and weird visit the UK Daily Mail. Reading this publication is like visiting a house of horrors. And there's blatant sex stories plus murders to keep you more than interested---------and crazy.

No comments: