Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Reason I Go To Bed Happy Every Night

cid:part4.DDA90B45.E4EF67BF@att.net

Wouldn't you, guys, have great difficulty explaining your wife's antics to others if your 'better half' was a member of this group.

My wife doesn't say much about The Donald even though I'm aware she isn't pleased with some of his antics. I'll bee the first to admit I don't run around town shouting, Donald, Donald, Donald". But I o  like the direction we're headed both domestically and in issues of foreign  policy.

I heard a black dude on Rush's show today calling Trump Mussolini. We on the right laugh with glee when these people spout off with their pie holes. The  trouble is they believe their own nonsense.

After one year of Trump this is the way I feel. I go to bed without a worry and I wake up feeling the same. Liberals are still sick to their stomachs 24/7. Life is great.

No comments: