Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Next Fashion Trend For Men: The Dress

 Alejandro Gomez Palomo aka Palomo Spain attends 'GQ Men Of The Year' awards 2017 at The Westin Palace Hotel on November 16, 2017 in Madrid, Spain.

So, a certain  fashion designer in Spain is betting farm that men will plunk down their hard earned money to become a part of the newest clothing trend, dresses for men. I don't see it myself. I have a cross bar on my bicycle.

Oh, Leonardo Di Caprio might be a trend setter in California. And I'm certain there's a crowd in NYC's, The Village but for the rest of the country-zero, zip, nada.

Think about it. Let's go to Boone, Iowa, population 12,000 composed of small businesses and farmers. If you think a guy there is going to trade in  his John Deere shirt for a dress insanity controls your life.

No comments: