Friday, January 19, 2018

Is The United States Equal To North Korea

In my seventy-two years I've seen many events, good and bad. Nothing surprises me anymore, or shouldn't.

The story of the parents in California who kept their thirteen children sequestered from society and chained in their rooms? Her Majesty and I were lying in bed last night watching this story. I said, "the sad aspect of this story is there are many more homes where this is occurring. I know I'm correct.

I happened to be an infrequent view of Laura Ingraham on Fox News. Her show begins at ten pm.

Last night said something that nearly caused me to vomit. I was in disbelief and it's a statement which deserves more investigation. Ms.Ingraham stated: "The United States along with China, North Korea and Viet Nam are the only nations in the world offering abortions after five months".

There will always be abortions until hearts and minds are changed. There will always be a pro-choice movement. Heck! I choose cinnamon Close-Up tooth paste every time over any other.

The basic argument by pro-life folks over the five month period is that these babies feel pain. Makes sense to me.

UPDATE: Apparently, Canada falls into this category of full term abortions, too. This won't change until Justin Trudeau is thrown out of office.( During his town hall tour across Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has given explicit notice to pro-life Canadians that their beliefs on abortion make them second-class citizens).

One would believe Americans would be up in arms over this tragedy but no. According to statistics 53% of Americans are pro-death.
Maybe when the Super Bowl has concluded people will contact the democrat congress people. Maybe I'll win the MegaMillion lottery.

No comments: