Monday, April 30, 2018

What The Hell Happened To The Catholic Church And When

I understand this because I'm Catholic, a practicing one at that. I taught in Catholic high schools for fifteen years. I number among my many acquaintances many Catholic of which only is a pre-Vatican II priest. In other words, he's against the liberal garbage being spewed from pulpits.

You must understand and I've written this many times before, the Catholic Church's priests and nuns have never had to buy one loaf of bread in their lives, pay and electric bill, monthly rent for pay for the gas the put in their cars. They are oblivious to the real world.

Jihad Watch- As Jihad Watch reported Saturday, “The U.S. Catholic bishops submitted a brief to the Supreme Court declaring that President Donald Trump’s ban on migration from five Muslim countries was ‘blatant religious discrimination.’”
Is it really?
What needs to happen is for Catholics to stop paying the bills. It's the same as we taxpayers should do for Congressman: They're supposed to work for our good, not theirs.

No comments: