Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Dumb Junk And Other Stuff

 I had metioned the other day I don't watch the political conventions. I can read about them or watch interesting videos the next day. I did read Melania caught heck from the Left because she spoke with an accent.

The leader of the World Health Organization, from Ethopia and a communist, made a statement the other day. He stated, "We will not, we cannot go back to the way things were before Coronavirus. The virus is about climate change." 

The Nielsen tv ratings for the first night of the Democrat convention was 5.6 million. Bidens people said they were at 19.7 million. Who to believe?

Know what? There are 9.7 million dogs in Germany. I take reminder notes sometimes. I can't remember the significance of this number. 

Selma, Alabama was the site of the 1963 Civil Rights march. It was led by Dr. Martin Luther King. Joe Biden recently said he marched, too, but had to recant when it was shown he was no where around.

Selma has been a democrat run city since 1963. It is, the largest city in Alabama with the highest poverty rate.

Two-thirds of the businesses destroyed in Kenosha in the first night of rioting were black owned ones.

I lost another hearing aid today. I've been very good about not wearing the one I have left when wearing a mask. There should be a PSA telling old goats about masks and hearing aids. When the mask comes off the hearing aid comes out.

This is difficult to explain but my body seems to have picked up some unnecessary fat in recent weeks. Four years ago I dropped 42 lbs. in 79 days. It's something that has to be done.

TV pundits were distraught the the Kenosha shot a guy while there were three children in his car. I distraught that the perp did what he did with his three children in the car.

I wonder what this country would look like if the media was banned for only thirty days.

Ask yourself, what's the single biggest problem this country faces. I'm waiting. Did you say rioting? Did you say illicit drugs? How about single parent homes? Or, did you say the great number of young children sold into the sex trade?(In this country 800,000 go missing every year). Politicians don't talk much about this. Only Trump has taken the reins to get things done. During his term 10,000 perverts have been taken off the streets, That's about 10,000 more than all presidents combined have accomplished.

The State of Iowa recently succumbed to a horrendous wind storm. 13,5 acres of corn and soybeans along with devasting property damage visited the Hawkeye State. Hurray up NBC, CBS and ABC and tell the country about it.



No comments: