Thursday, August 27, 2020

More Catholic Priest Stupidity


A Boston priest wrote this week people can be pro-life even if they support abortion rights, urging his followers to vote for Joe Biden in November.

“I am pro-life and I believe in a woman’s right to choose,” writes Msgr. Paul Garrity, pastor of the parish of the Sacred Heart in Lexington (MA), in a recent Facebook post. “I will vote for Joe Biden for President because I believe that Joe Biden is Pro-life like me.”

Breitbart

These articles are significant for me as a Catholic. Action is needed. So, I will call the parish and hope I can talk with Garrity. It's always fun. A month ago I sent a letter to a priest in the liberal town of Oberlin, Ohio. He chastized Trump in the local newspaper for a picture showing him holding a Bible in the air. In the letter I sent a photo of Clinton also holding a Bible in the air immediately after receiving fellatio from Monica. The priest thought Clinton and Trumps actions were not in concert.

The priest wrote me back hoping we could have a dialogue. I got back to him saying there's no reason for dialogue but there is a reason why you should consider your vows. 

No comments: