Monday, September 21, 2020

Thoughts For The Day

 I opened a loaf of bread last night. Do you think people leave the bread heels for last? My guess is 98% do. My grandma always told me if you eat the heels you'll never go bald. She also said that after people die their fingernails continue to grow. When you're ten years old a kid will believe this stuff.

There's no need for White Supremacists to kill blacks. They're doing a good job of it to themselves.

Yesterday Biden said by the time he finished his speech 200 million Americans will have died of COVID. The schocker to me is 60 million people will vote for him.

Tomorrow is the first day of Fall. The leaves are turning in Dublin, Ohio. This is not good. It seems like only yesterday I was complaining about 90 degree temperatures.

Question? Why were people shocked by the death of Ginsburg?

You'll be happy to know there weren't any regular old flu deaths this year so Trump actually saved 60,000 lives.

If the media has fact checkers why not just set up a TV channel and give us the facts?

More babies will die of abortion in the next two days than all of Coronavirus combined. Think about that.



No comments: