Saturday, January 31, 2009

Economic Recovery according to B.H.O.

From Reuters: Obama said today that "recovery will take years not months"! I've really, really got to be careful how I state this. I have five grand babies with another one being perfectly formed as I write. I do not want them to think poorly of Grandpa Mike when they tell stories but---------there was a refrain going around among non-Obama voters before November 4. It went something like this: "How can you be so f'ing stupid?
Would someone, anyone, tell me how a recessionary recovery can last years? Surprise! I can. It's when the Democrat leadership sticks their Pinocchio noses into the fundamental process of allowing free markets to run their natural course.
Now, what was it I wrote yesterday about the Democrats being negative every second of every minute of every hour of every day? Oh yeah! They are eternally nauseating in their passion for the constant drumbeat of bad news, or something like that.

No comments: