Friday, January 9, 2009

Here Comes Hollywood

Hey guys! There's an interesting web site just starting and it's coming from way, way out there; a place called Hollywood. It's called
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ It is a Hollywood site with a CONSERVATIVE bent. I heard about it yesterday from, where else, the Laura Ingraham radio show. Pay very close attention to what I'm writing. Motion picture conservatives are coming out of the closet. We all know the old standards who have had the courage to out themselves: Gary Sinise, Tom Selleck, Kelsey Grammer from Frazier and Patricia Heaton from the Everybody Loves Raymond TV show. Hollywood conservatives now have a viable platform and I'm going to enjoy watching the folks on this site do some serious damage to the looney Left in the wacko State.
I read an essay written by actor/director Gary Graham. Surely you know him. Well, I didn't remember him, either, until I saw his picture and read his credits. He is a guy's guy and a woman's man. He doesn't mess around with angel food cake words. He tells it the way I want to hear it. I would want to hang out with this man and, better yet, he loves golf. He is one of my new literary heroes. Graham is the male equivalent of Ann Coulter. What he wrote was slap down good; a no nonsense look at how the Liberal Left is screwing up this country. Mr. Graham had me fired up. His column was titled, One Pissed-Off Dude. "Somebody put a paper hoop in my living room so I can run through it". That's the way I felt. I'm still on fire and it's been over 24 hours and counting. Graham isn't the only celeb on this page. It's loaded with the things that make conservatives proud of this country and positive for the future. Check it out. I know you'll be as energized as I.

No comments: