Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello North Carolina

Isn't there an old song that goes something like, "I've got a crush on you"? Well, guess what? I've got a crush on a mind, a female mind. And from that mind words are put on paper and the result is sheer joy. Due to the cold, cold winter, my ailing hips and knees and the love of the written word by the constant use of the computer, I've discovered a most wonderful writer. Her name is Elizabeth Sauls and she pens for the Beaufort Observer out of Washington, North Carolina. I was introduced to her just after the Massachusetts election.(Amazing isn't it. We don't even have to ask, "what Mass. election"?) I had written her editor and said her work was like reading something from Samuel Clemens but in the 21st century. If you don't believe me check her out for yourself. I'll make it easy on you. http://www.beaufortobserver.net/. It's worth the ride.

No comments: