Thursday, May 5, 2011

Barry Changes Mind @ WTC: Wears American Flag Pin

Good ol' President Obama made a promise two years ago while in Iowa regarding the Amercian flag lapel pin. He told the people it's what in one's heart that counts not what's on their lapel. Okay, it's not that big a deal if people wear one or not. I don't. It's not because I don't love my country but because I don't own one. Usually we see politicians sporting the flags. I guess it's a standard for their undying patriotism plus it helps them stay in office where they can continue to screw the electorate.
Getting back to Barack, for the first time in two years he wore the pin during today's ceremony in NYC. What a putz! Is he now telling us he wasn't a patriot or did one of his staff members convince him the election of 2012 is already underway.?

No comments: