Thursday, May 5, 2011

Enough With The Political Stuff

Today was a very beautiful day; the first one we've seen since Calvin Coolidge started kindergarten. Lately, it's all politics and I'm sick of it. I'm never going to write about politicians, bin Laden, Obama, Pelosi, whomever---forever! Or, until tomorrow, whichever comes first
It did not rain today. I repeat: it is going to rain tomorrow. See, I'm programmed to expect the worst.
Actually, I want to be as positive as I can because The Rapture is to occur on May 21of this month so all of us have very few days to do whatever makes us happy. One of my wildest fancies is to visit Breuster's Ice Cream store one more time. It's the very best. My daughter introduced it to me when she visited us in Destin, Florida. Wanna know how good it is? It's $10.85 a pint good.
I met a very nice man, a doctor, today. We golfed and we had a wonderful outing. Doctor's are fun. I can throw a word at them to make them laugh whereas a civilian would say, "huh"? For instance, If I mentioned to my doctor buddy about the cruise Lizzie and I took on the Islands of Langerhans he'd laugh. It's like a plumber talking plumbing stuff to an operatic singer.

No comments: