Friday, January 27, 2012

Flip Flopping

It's tedious having to listen to the radio and tv commercials in Florida. Won't the primary ever arrive? On a daily basis the Republicans are beating up each other verbally. I heard an attack on Romney today----and yesterday---and the day before that about his support for stem cell research as governor of Massachusetts. There was much mention made of his support of abortion for women. This may sound like a cop out but if Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, John F. Kerry, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, etc., etc., etc., can be Pro-Life then with the quickness of a lightening strike become supporters of the right to end a child's life why can't Romney do the opposite without being castigated as a phony? Let me think--I did support life but now want babies to die or I didn't support life but now I think the other way. Hmmmmm! Who cares if this is being done for the sake of expediency. 'Life' just seems a bit more positive than saying the word, 'death'.

No comments: