Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Let's Get Some Class"

Awhile back I put a post on the site that has been the most popular in our three year history. Well, today, just for yucks I revisited my charts. Still in first place is the photo of the young Israeli girl with a skimpy top being compared to Hamas women dressed as shadows. We have new second and third place entrants. Formerly in second was the red headed 6'2" Aussie stylishly outfitted in a bikini. She is nowhere to be found. Her place was taken by the Indian actress dubbed the most beautiful woman in the world. And, in third place, the man who does the Dos Equis beer commercials. You know him by his closing comment: "Stay thirsty, my friends". What does this say about my writing? It's obvious, isn't it? The people who most visit this site are interested in two things; boobs and beer. I have to believe that it is true that we are known by the company we keep.

No comments: