Thursday, May 17, 2012

And We Thought We Were Special

As of today, May 17, 2012 I'm in the minority. According to whoever figures these things out there are more non-white babies being born in the US than whites. Hmmm! This means I can scream racism whenever I desire. I can sue for back pay because my great-grandfather had his green house destroyed by a tornado in Boone, Iowa in 1917. I'll use the excuse that his estate would have been richer than that of Bill Gates by now. I'll be able to scream, "It's not fair", and start receiving every entitlement due me. I like this. Who would have thought, even though I do look like an Indian, my life could be so full. Sorry Indians. You've been lumped into the majority. Al Sharpton, dittoes for you and for my least favorite poverty pimp, Jesse Jackson. Life is good.
 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9271573/Non-white-births-outnumber-white-births-for-the-first-time-in-US.html

No comments: