Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Looking For A Lollapalooza

Every morning ol' MJ searches the news files looking for something of interest to present to the masses. This morning I did the same routine and came up with NOTHING. Here's a sample and let me know if you care. North Carolina voted no on homosexual marriages. I suppose there are some ramifications in this since North Carolina voted for Obama in '08 but I think most people are sick and tired of this subject. I know I am. Sen. Dick Lugar, moderate Republican, was ousted in the Indiana primary. He's been in US Senate since Al Jolson did the first 'talkie'. I guess the Tea Party isn't dead. The unions lost in the Wisconsin democrat primary. Their candidate burned up in flames and now the recall of the governor vote will be with the two candidates who ran against each other two years ago. This isn't very exciting, is it?
Dittos for sports. Concussions and suicides are the main topic of conversation. Let's move on. On a personal level the Jack Nicklaus' Memorial Golf Tournament takes place the last week of May. This is a good time of year for Lizzie and me. Jack(I don't personally know him) has the grounds crew busily planting flowers and cleaning up the area. Things are quite pretty and green around the condo.
Back to national crap---ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

No comments: