Saturday, May 26, 2012

What Sons

Twice in the last two days Obama has given speeches and spoken of his sons. What sons? Is there something we don't know. I'd know if I had sons.
I bring you an excerpt from The American Thinker:
I am gobsmacked, as the Brits like to say. How does one speak in public about sons if one is not a parent of male offspring? This is not the sort of slip of the tongue when a similar but wrong word is substituted for the right one.
It has never occurred to me that Barack Obama might have a second secret family, as Charles Kurault did, hidden from his first family (pardon the pun) and the general public. I still find this hard to believe.
But what kind of brain freeze or derangement leads someone to refer to my sons, when two daughters are the only fruit of conception one has created?
If George W. Bush has spoken of his sons in public twice, can you even begin to imagine the ridicule the likes of David Letterman, Bill Maher, and Jon Steward would heap on him? But with BHO, all one hears is the sound of crickets chirping.
My best guess is that the strain is showing. Obama likes to portray himself as "no drama Obama, always cool and in control. I think he is just good at maintaining the facade. Inside, he may be coming unglued.
Democrats must be hoping he can keep his story straight better than this


Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/what_the.html#ixzz1w0h7V54W

No comments: