Friday, August 24, 2012

At The Movies

Not thirty seconds ago did I walk in the house from my visit to Lennox AMC Theaters to view the movie: 2016 The Movie. It's too early to give it a review and bring up the main specifics of the film; have to give it more thought but I can tell you the following: There were only around fifty folks in the seats; mostly all gray heads. This is unsurprising because us oldsters are into the election. Besides, I attended the premier 11:30 showing. It was only five bucks and that was a good deal. One thing that was most significant for me was that I could tell you one earth shaking fact every day for ten days and I doubt it would have much of an impact. If I lumped all of these together and presented them in a ninety minute documentary then you'd sit up and take notice.  That was the case with the film. I don't want to come off as an expert on Obama but the author, Dinesh, D'Souza, didn't tell me that much I didn't know but as I stated, lumped together I got more than depressed. The end of the film left the crowd silent. Nuff said. More tomorrow or when I can write down more details. If you have the chance see the movie. It's scary.

No comments: