Thursday, August 30, 2012

Republicans Are A Bunch Of Cookies And Milk Guys

Tampa - The wildly anticipated Republican nudie-bar bonanza has turned out to be a double D-sized bust. Strippers across this mammary mecca were anticipating an orgy of business this week from the crush of conventioneers. Instead, three days into the RNC, Tampa’s dancing beauties were still waiting for their stimulus packages. “My friend told me I’d make $3,000 a night this week,” said a slinky brunette named Jordan, as she gazed dejectedly around an empty Mons Venus bar on Monday, the Isaac washout day in Tampa. “I've made $100 tonight and it's already 3 a.m.” "I don't know what I'm still doing here. This sucks". http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hordes-randy-republicans-expected-a-boon-tampa-strips-clubs-owners-dancers-waiting-rnc-stimulus-package-article-1.1147630

I say, "Honey, go to Charlotte. I understand Anthony Weiner and Eliot Spitzer are coming to town".

No comments: