Saturday, August 25, 2012

Obama Catholic Support Cut In Half – Only 27% of Catholics Support Abortion President

If the polling from the Life League is anywhere near accurate then Obama is toast. It sounds as though the Dumbocrat National Convention is set up to be an abortion love fest. That's great. Throw in the keynote speaker and 'alleged' rapist, Bill 'Bubba' Clinton, and you have a Roman bacchanalia. I hope they pass out condoms wrapped in plastic with a picture of Sandra Fluke on them. Just for good measure give all the ladies a pamphlet on 'how not to use a coat hanger'. "Hey, t-shirts are fun". One of the perfect sayings on them would be in reference to the Bamster with a picture of Sasha and Malia reading, "I don't want my daughter to be burdened with a baby".
Assuming the stadium is filled I want to see those red signs reading, 'Abortion Now' in the hands of every delegate. Let's get down and dirty, folks. Show a video about abortions. Have kids in them. They could be interviewed just like they are in those five year old Miss Cutesy shows on television. Pelosi could be holding a microphone and have it up next to a second grader. Mom would be standing behind her smiling that sort of, 'isn't my daughter just the sweetest' smile. Then Little Miss Pixie could say, "I wish I could menstruate so I would be that much closer to aborting a tissue mass". The possibilities are endless.
The three main speakers on this issue are NARAL, National Abortion Rights Action League, Planned Parenthood and Sandra 'I'm Easy' Fluke. I hope they play up the fact that Fluke calls herself a Catholic. I want people to see what a bona fide harlot and hyocrite looks like.
The Dems have put their eggs in the proverbial basket on this one or as Fluke would say, "I've made my bed and now I'll have to sleep in it" with a whole lot of guys-------about 2,000 times a year----- on your dime.

No comments: