Thursday, August 30, 2012

Is Paul Ryan A Racist: What's The Big Secret

It was actor Kevin Bacon who named his band, Six Degrees of Separation. That was after he came up with this theory that everyone on this planet knows someone who knows someone else if you search long and hard enough. Shown here is a photo of Deneeta Pope. She was Paul Ryan's girlfriend at Miami of Ohio University. I've never been to Oxford, Ohio but I hear it's quite beautiful. I did play a golf course in the area twenty years ago but, so what, I've literally played over a hundred courses in Ohio. My six degrees of separation with Ms. Pope is I read today that she grew up in Westerville, Ohio. I found that to be a well kept secret. Lizzie and I lived in Westerville for over twenty years. Since she's now forty she was in high school when we moved there. Hey, my son graduated from Westerville, North and he's forty. I wonder if. No, she went to St. Francis DeSales High School. My friend, George sent his son to DeSales and since he was an outstanding football player there I'll bet he knew her. I wonder why the MSM hasn't brought up the fact that Ryan dated this beauty. Could it be that it would humanize him and not set him up as a racist? I still haven't read anything in the press about Ryan's brother being married to an African-American. Why, it's almost like the MSM is trying to keep that fact a secret. Naw!

No comments: