Thursday, August 23, 2012

Why Isn't Michelle Being Criticized

Michelle Obama has a new gig. She's a guest editor for a magazine called iVillage. I was interested in it's content so I looked it up yesterday to gain some insight on what it was all about. Here's a sampling of what I found: tips from hookers, excuse me, from prostitutes about better sex. How to have better sex when you man in taller than you, shorter than you. There were illustrations and tips. Ten different ways to perform a maneuver called 69. For a guy like me it was titillating but here's the First Lady lowering herself to a level not seen by other First Ladies. It's doubtful the Bush women would demean themselves. Hillary, maybe. Rosalyn Carter, never.
What are the chances this hits NBC News?  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/08/23/FLOTUS-Demeans-Office-Edits-Sex-Advice-Site

No comments: