Thursday, January 14, 2016

Al Sharpton Blasts Hollywood

There were no Oscar nominees who are Black this year. There wasn't one director, actor or actress so Al Sharpton screamed bigotry. He said, "Hollywood is like a mountain. The higher you go the whiter it gets" or words to that effect. I can tell why no Blacks were nominated. Denzel Washington and Halle Berry didn't make a film in 2015.

I think it's time I started a movement for White guys. At next years NBA All-Star game it's imperative I lead a protest denouncing the racist country or ours for having only 10% of the players from our side represented on the teams. Do they still have an NFL game in Hawaii?  My suspicion is I could lead another boycott for lack of white participation. Or is it that the paying customer wants to see the best?

No comments: