Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Liberal Lemmings Unite

The Queen and I were driving home from seeing our grandchildren yesterday when I noticed the fuel tank was below empty. Luckily, we were on the south side of Columbus, Ohio. Prices are cheaper down there because it's in the 'bottoms' where the less affluent reside.

I knew there was a Speedway gas station just off exit 2 from I-270. I've stopped there before knowing I'd pay less than near Dublin. I was sadly correct. Sadly? yes you read that correctly. The price was $1.32 per gallon. Most folks would jump for joy at being able to fill an SUV for less than $18. Not I.

It'd be better for me and thousands of other Americans to have price per gallon jump to around $1.80 and stay there. You see, there's going to be an easy explanation for my thinking. All you have to do is to check out your 401K plan. Kiddies, you and I, the savers and investors, are losing money in the market place. Today, the Dow is down another 450 points and 1800 since January 1.

Did you watch the Democrat/Communist debate the other night? Normally, I don't waste my time; opting to read about it the next day in the news. For this one debate I made an exception. I'm always up for a good comedy and I wasn't disappointed. I'll tell you the truth, though. I watched about thirty minutes because whatever those losers had to say they would repeat the mantra all through the show.

As an example, Bernie "The Bern" Sanders started his speech with Goldman-Sachs, a $15.00 minimum wage, taking 90% of the money from billionaires and universal health care.

Hillary shrieked---constantly. When talking about Big Banks she told us "no one us too big to go to jail". "Oh, Dear God, please, make it happen".

Then there was the other guy,  old what's his name.

Back to Bernie for a moment and his $15.00 an hour pledge. You and I know it's pie in the sky.

Wal-Mart announced this week they were closing 269 stores world-wide and 154 in the United States. A total of 16,000 people are now out of work. A lot of people, especially members of the Service Employee International Union(SEIU), are berserk about this. You know them, don't you? The bulk of their members didn't quite make it to the 9th grade.
However, they do look good in their purple and yellow uni's. Their brain power is on a par with Charlie McCarthy or Mortimer Snerd---almost.

The average pay for a Wal-Martian is between $8.81 and $10. per hour plus other bennies. That's not bad for not knowing the difference between their and there.

The Demo/Communist Party doesn't seem to understand this basic principle. When wages rise prices  rise. Otherwise, that business loses money. The only alternative is to LET PEOPLE GO!  It's why MacDonalds is now using machines to take your order and cash.

If people want a living wage or better then I suggest they finish high school with average or better grades. They then move onto some form of higher learning be it a trade school  junior college. Either that or they move to the South Side of Chicago, join a gang and take their chances selling drugs.

We learn from our past, I hope. The best example I can give is from my deceased dad. He was an outstanding high school basketball player and was offered a full ride scholarship to the University of Notre Dame. There was a problem, though, that didn't enter his mind as he went from grade 7-12. A D scholastic average doesn't translate very well with the good Fathers at Notre Dame so he lost out on the chance of a lifetime.

So, dad went to work on the railroad as a staunch union man; always complaining about how he was getting screwed out of this, that and the other thing then blaming management for crapping on him when he had to go out on strike. Unlike federal government workers he didn't get back pay, either. Such is life for the uneducated.

Wouldn't it be a travesty being a liberal lemming? Every time you get out of bed in the morning history begins?

No comments: